Website Terms and Conditions of Use
These terms and conditions are for the website www.annisummers.com and served by Summers Consulting Services Ltd trading as Anni Summers RD, referred to as “our site,” “we” or “us.”
Anni Summers is a UK Registered Dietitian (RD) registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration number DT28803, and covered by the British Dietetic Association (BDA) Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII).
By accessing this website and that of any website connected to Anni Summers RD, you agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, from here on referred to as “Terms,” applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. In addition, the materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright law. All such rights are reserved.
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms at any time. You must review these Terms at https://annisummers.com/website-terms/on a regular basis to keep Yourself informed of any changes.
Information and other materials posted on this site are for general information and are not intended to give advice on which reliance should be placed. The information on this website, blog, and social media accounts is not a substitute for seeing a Registered Dietitian or another qualified healthcare professional. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from acting based on any content on this site.
Anni Summers RD disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Anni Summers RD does not warrant or guarantee that all services listed or advertised may be always available and reserves the right to withdraw or amend any services.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use;
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment, network, or software owned or used by any third party.
Use of Website
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
All content included on the Site, unless uploaded by users, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, videos, images, and icons, is the property of Anni Summers RD, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use this Site, you acknowledge that applicable UK and international Intellectual Property Laws protect such material.
You must not use or distribute any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes.
Anni Summers RD has not checked the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Anni Summers RD of the site. The utilisation of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
If you wish to link to or make use of content on our site, please contact email@example.com.
Privacy and our Website
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilisation of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilised, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
Our registered address is:
4a Stansted Courtyard, Parsonage Road, Takeley, Bishop’s Stortford, CM22 6PU.